For my brothers 40th birthday par-tay on the weekend … I was unsure whether it was kosher to ‘knead’ cookie dough like you do bread … mainly cos it seemed a whole lot easier … and fun :)
So, I googled and some know it all on some cookie dough thread, said cookie dough doesn’t need kneading LOL.
So, I made up my own chocolate chippie cookie dough rules.
- Thou shalt make excessive amounts of chocolate chippie cookie dough.
- Way to much than the recipe states.
- Thou shalt add in double the amount of chocolate chippies.
- Thou shalt knead that bitch like theres no tomorrow.
- Thou shalt lick all excess chocolate chippie dough mixture off’ve thou fingers.
- Thou shalt keep 1/3 of the chocolate chippie dough mixture, in the bowl, for eating.