Bullet points on ;)
- hey [Me]
- by disabling the relationship, an air of maturity and authority is thusly donned.
2. I don’t mind you hating me you got every right,
- affirmation and confirmation = I’m about to fuck you over … wait for it …
- said after the initial ‘grooming statement’
4. when it effects my mokos
- classic, ‘what about the children’ routine
5. to see your hatred towards me
- classic blaming tactic … *yawn*
6. it hurts them and thats not fair,
- ‘the children, the children … what about the children’
7. especially when they miss their mum,
- ahh yes, the thick layer of guilt
- ‘remember your sister died, you heartless bitch’
8. you can do whatever you like to me,
- just to reiterate the opening statement whilst dusting off the super hero cape …
9. this is the second time you have done it,
- just to add a touch of intellectual mystery … before …
10. you are nearly fifty and you still have a chip on your shoulder that I can’t help
- oh, a big slathering of …. the obvious!
11. just for the record
- ahh, getting authoritatively technical now …
12. i didn’t abandon you, your mother left me,
- ahh yah … strong women tend to do that after their husbands have beaten them and they’ve had enough of being treated like shit
- aunty google said abandonment is waaaayyy different in definition to NEGLECT. JS.
13. if you don’t want anymore contact thats fine by me
- *says whilst hitting the messenger ‘block’ button*
14. my mokos don’t want to come home to hatred like that
- taadah!! All the patriarchal misogynistic controlling classics, straight from the ‘How To Shut Women Up and Keep Them Silent and Submissive’ Handbook.
- Now to commence sulking.