Renovation twat is at it again. Arggh. This time he’s waster blasting …
- just so you know
- its the noise
- the constant noise that doesn’t fucken let up
- it’s loud
- it’s uncomfortable
- because it grates my nerves
- because i can’t hear whats happening
- for those with ‘spacial’, peripheral and hardwired reactory issues
- like pts(d)
- hearing is everything
- and when you can’t hear shit over a fucken water blaster
- it messes with the feng shui
- thinking about cutting his power outlet
- or maybe a slug gun pellet to the water blaster itself
- unfortunately, he’d still come back … tomorrow
- head phones and music that’ll stifle that noise out
- lock my doors
- nah, bit of extra blogging i feel
Fuck water blasters and water blasting cunts …
+144. I was browsing through the word press stats thingy – which I don’t really do enough – and discovered this little beauty.
Turns out when I yell at the spell check for re-spelling my expletives and native languages (both cultural and natural language), it’s taken note, and has put them down as ‘Phrases to Ignore’ LOL! I have quite a few!
+141. Not sure why this cracked me up … maybe its the irony LOL.
+140. LOL again …
I wonder if Jesus and Peter actually had something chasing them like that???
+138. Think this will be Me in the not so distant future … just a slighter darker version … oh, and a big Tinorangatiratanga flag on the side of that walker 😉
Feeling bit like Dora the bloody Explorer … except for the ‘We’ did it part, is ‘I’ did it!
Here goes … bullet points again, cos I’m tired, but ecstatic, but tired – and bullet points just work beautifully for Me 😉
- I decided I’d go to my appointment with the psychologist today.
- I decided I’d do the blood test.
- I was ready, with all my bits and pieces.
- I got up early.
- Got my shit together early.
- Actually enjoyed that process.
- I sat in the front seat 😉
- We got to town early.
- We went through who knows how many sets of lights.
- I didn’t freak out!
- I gathered all necessary bits to deal with blood taking.
- I made sure I pee’d before blood being drawn!
- Live and learn.
- I asked for the small needle.
- I told the nurse I was nervous.
- I requested the partner come in with Me.
- I told him to be quiet.
- He wasn’t being helpful.
- He looked hurt.
- But he survived.
- And I survived!
- That sorted.
- I filled up the anxiety and oozy feeling with these:
sweet crunchy nectar of the gods!
- We made our way to my daughters job.
- I was excited 🙂
- The traffic lights freaked Me once …
- And I breathed!
- And I survived.
- At the cafe, it was way more packed than expected.
- I had a momentary wave of …. F U C K, and then I spotted my girl 🙂
my beautiful girl ❤
- And all was alright with the world 🙂
- I was so proud of her.
- And proud of Me for being there.
- Some parents want their kids to be lawyers or doctors or politicians … but I want my kids to follow their dreams and be happy in their worlds.
- See that smile?
- I had a Mummy moment and almost cried 😉
- She made Me the best coffee Ever!
best caffe mocha Ever 😉
- We stayed for over an hour … Yuss!!
- I so miss going to cafes!
- I even talked to a stranger!
- There was a surprise ‘encounter’ with the MIL!
- A wave of anxiety.
- Then back to myself.
- She was her usual.
- She took offence to most of what I said.
- I didn’t care 🙂
- I continued to enjoy my coffee!! Yuss!
- Then it was on to the psychologist.
- I had my list.
- We went through my list.
- I can go see her again regularly.
- We’ll do more EMDR.
- And try a few other nifty things she has at her disposal re driving and lessening anxiety.
- I decided to wait till after the next assessment to start this.
- She’s good with that.
- The partner arrived late to pick Me up.
- This would usually freak my shit out.
- I played my music and sang instead 🙂
- He came.
- And I was alright!
- I survived.
- He survived!
we survived 😉
- On to picking up the airport twat.
- I had ear muffs packed.
- I didn’t need them!
- She was offended that I didn’t want to sit in the front seat with her in the car.
- She was offended that I wouldn’t tell her why.
- I didn’t care 🙂
- And I was alright!
- And so was She!
- And so was the partner 😉
- And we left … we went through multiple traffic lights, with multiple stops and multiple noises.
- And guess what?
- Yes … I survived!!
- And I actually enjoyed most of it!
- And I am so fucking proud of Myself right now!!