- So the psychologist reckons we’re going to start EMDR therapy. She’s all perky and positive…she’s just been trained to the art…Mmmm….I’m sceptical…but I’ll give it a dam good go though.
- Dr Google reckons it’s similar to Exposure Therapy and that’s…well, I’m still undecided.
- The em-wave, coherence, bio-feedback thing is…shit at the moment. Can’t get the damn thing out of the red, which causes stress…anxiety…Grrrr
- Still do partial raw food and lypo spheric vitamin c
- On quarter zoplicone…however you spell it…sleeping pill!
- Sleep is…tentative. 230am-3 is the ‘norm’ at the moment
- Walking…is getting hard again. Something gives me a fright and that’s me for a week…I aint going anyway. That’s extremely annoying to say the least
- Back to this EMDR thingy…psychologist is all perky and shit having been newly trained…which means I’m her first guinea pig…think that’s what makes me sceptical. Delving into my memories and shit, whilst I think about something positive?? Sounds like one of the many other little experimental treatments that are en vogue at one time or another.
- Think I might figure out my own
- Blogging seems to be working…pretty sure that’s not on ACCs list of treatment plans though
- Still haven’t heard from Case Manager…its been…ahhh…10 months…apparently she’s ‘busy’ but she’ll get back to me
- I got an advocate :)
- I think there’s pressure from ACC to get a move on with the ‘treatment plan’ and get better all ready so they can cut my compensation off
- Compensation hasn’t been reviewed for 7 years and is the huge sum total of $35 per week.
- Forgot to tell her my levels of pissed off-ness are almighty at the moment
- Note – next session, go over all the shit above
- 2nd note – if she gets that glazed eye, not really listening, look … FART. She should take notice then.
lessons & psychological misgivings. hey, it seemed to work though.