fyi re pts(d) by sexual assault & schooling the ignorant:
we didn’t come by this disorder because of precondition. it arrived upon our personage, thanks to someone elses choice to enact their criminal depravity upon us.
you’re welcome for the clarification.
Bullet points on ;)
- hey [Me]
- by disabling the relationship, an air of maturity and authority is thusly donned.
2. I don’t mind you hating me you got every right,
- affirmation and confirmation = I’m about to fuck you over … wait for it …
- said after the initial ‘grooming statement’
4. when it effects my mokos
- classic, ‘what about the children’ routine
5. to see your hatred towards me
- classic blaming tactic … *yawn*
6. it hurts them and thats not fair,
- ‘the children, the children … what about the children’
7. especially when they miss their mum,
- ahh yes, the thick layer of guilt
- ‘remember your sister died, you heartless bitch’
8. you can do whatever you like to me,
- just to reiterate the opening statement whilst dusting off the super hero cape …
9. this is the second time you have done it,
- just to add a touch of intellectual mystery … before …
10. you are nearly fifty and you still have a chip on your shoulder that I can’t help
- oh, a big slathering of …. the obvious!
11. just for the record
- ahh, getting authoritatively technical now …
12. i didn’t abandon you, your mother left me,
- ahh yah … strong women tend to do that after their husbands have beaten them and they’ve had enough of being treated like shit
- aunty google said abandonment is waaaayyy different in definition to NEGLECT. JS.
13. if you don’t want anymore contact thats fine by me
- *says whilst hitting the messenger ‘block’ button*
14. my mokos don’t want to come home to hatred like that
- taadah!! All the patriarchal misogynistic controlling classics, straight from the ‘How To Shut Women Up and Keep Them Silent and Submissive’ Handbook.
- Now to commence sulking.