its been nearly a week and a half of not being at home!!
i’m currently elsewhere doing shit i need to do.
here’s what i am concurring :
- i need the ocean, sound and smell, like a fat kid needs cake.
- i am able to more than i originally thought
- i am able to be away from home when the need is relevant
- i can enjoy my life anywhere
- i am completely able to find the joy in the small things no matter where im at, sometimes its a little harder
- i am waaaaayyyyy more heartier than originally thought ;)
i go back home in just over another week & i will breathe in the air like i never left. but in the meantime i am practising being absolutely present where im at.
its harder than it seems.
but i can do it.
i can actually even enjoy it <3