‘raukawa’ (a place i once lived) was a time i loved, un-interfered with, parenting, loving, & raising kids .. but it didn’t last forever .. i wish it could’ve been slightly different etc .. but, i had a goal, a purpose, and the kids were it. looking back i not only made the best of that situation, i enjoyed it. i loved it. and the memories of it i also love x
for the kids:
if the adult won’t listen, find another one. if that one doesn’t listen, find another one.
its not you.
a lot of adults are stupid.
how i managed to raise such beautiful kids.
but i did.
i write, in the hopes, that one day my kids might understand completely,
who I am.
So, I might be behind the times … dunno really …
But I did a binge watch of ’13 Reasons Why’ over the past couplely days. I guess it’s not for the faint hearted … but …
Now wheres that conversation at??
I’m guessing it’ll rattle a few cages … but the gutts I got out of it was this:
- Be Your Truth, and respect the fact that it won’t look or sound like someone elses truth.
- Don’t take whats Not Yours or you feel Entitled too. Period.
- No matter the shit that hits You … Never stop fighting.
- But if you should stop fighting … Make Your Final Punch, a fucking memorable one!
- And bottom line … Stop being cunts to one another.
It’s not nice to be a cunt. And unless you’re Trump, there’s no amount of money being paid out for being a cunt, that makes being a cunt, worth it!
Or worth someones life.
Really?, I’d say
And hand them the toilet brush
Not bored now are yah