Note: The Italics are Mine 🙂
I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award. Thank you very much to https://luthienthegreen.wordpress.com for the nomination.
Thankyou for thinking of Me 🙂
Here are the rules (if you should choose to partake):
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to them.
2) Answer the eleven questions asked.
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers and create a different 11 questions for them to answer.
4) List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger logo in your post somewhere.
Although I’m not great at doing these, I do like questions. But rather than nominate anyone in particular, (as everyone I follow is well worth an award or 5 😉 ), if it takes your fancy, Nominate thyself 🙂 It’s about time we reward ourselves instead of waiting for someone else to do it anyway ay 😉
Here are my 11 questions:
1. What is your favourite animal?
2. What was your dream job as a child?
I didn’t have one.
3.Do you speak a language other than English?
Yes. Te Reo (semi). Oh and Bitch: I’m fluent in that 😉
4.What is your favourite colour?
Black. Yes, technically Not a colour; but it is in my world 😉
5.Where would you like to live in the world if not in your home country?
Live? Hmmm … Probably an island … Or Italy 🙂
6. Your favourite historical era?
Does the 90s count?
7. What book or film character do you most identify with?
Hmm I’d say Hannibal Lecter 🙂
8. Do you have any pets?
A black cat. He’s an annoying little bastard … but technically, a pet.
9. Do you believe in God?
10. What place would you like to go to that you’ve never been to?
Italy. Definitely Italy 🙂
11. What do you find most comforting when you are down?
Cookie dough or chocolate. Preferably both. Oh and music. Oh … and the movie ‘DeadPool’. Depending on what kind of strain of ‘down’ I am (yes, I have strains) ‘The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo’ is also one of my go-to movies 🙂
So with those answered, heres 11 freshies. Peruse, nominate thyself and answer 😉
- Chicken or the egg? Which came first?
- Your favourite go-to Meal you like to Make (not buy)?
- Who was the most annoying person you ever had the displeasure of meeting?
- Innie or Outie? (Refers to your navel 😉 )
- Do you answer the door to Salespeople? Religious or otherwise?
- Have you ever got a speeding ticket?
- Is your version of god, male or female; both or nothing?
- If you could only buy one drink, what would it be?
- Favourite piece of clothing?
- Do you think racism is a ‘thing’?
- If you were Noah, and you could only fit 10 extra people on the boat: who would they be and why?
That was bit of fun for the morning – and there yah have it! Knock yourself out 😉 But before you do, go and check out the writings of luthienthegreen!